Saturday, May 29, 2010

2010 Mystic Portrait Showpiece

Hello everyone... I am proud to announce my 2010 Mystic Portrait Showpiece... showpieces!  
 "Fire and Ice"



I choose to create Fairies this year with their pet dragons... I loved the idea of opposites of fire and ice to show the range of work that can be created.
And I created the small dragons, because they are so cute!
They can be easily added to any portrait child or adult!

For those that are not familiar with my Mystic Portraits...
they are fantasy pieces of art that are created with a photo. 
From there I build the art by drawing on top of the image to create the look that you are after.

Please understand that these differ from my Fantasy Art.
These are all custom and I do not sell them to the public...
just to customers that contracted me to create them.

You or a loved one can be placed in a portrait similar to this one...
Please for more information please visit my website...
Mystic Moon Media

I want to thank Allison and Alex for modeling for these portfolio portraits!
These two were great to work with and would recommend them to anyone!