Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Marketplace Weekend...

Hello everyone.  Sorry I have not chatted in a while.  We have been very busy with the faire and trying to keep up with everything is just crazy.  I receive about 100 emails per day... so if I do not get back with everyone right away, please bear with me.

I wanted to let everyone know about Market Place Weekend at the Bristol Renaissance Faire this weekend.  If you spend $200 in the Marketplace this weekend (August 7 & 8) you can take the receipts to gust services and receive 2 free tickets.  That said we will all be having great sales this weekend.

I will be discounting all my 2009 Journals this weekend.  Normally they are $15 now they will be $10.  My buy two get one free deal will also be accepted on all discounted items.   I will also have various prints on sale as well and a few Book of Shadows.

So... if you getting a little stir crazy and want to do something this weekend stop by at the Bristol Renaissance Faire to find some fun, fantasy and deals!!!