Friday, May 14, 2010

2010... Where is it Going????

Hello everyone... time seems to be flying by...  to me it felt like a week ago it was January!

I have been working around the clock getting ready for the Bristol Renaissance Faire and hope to see all of you there at the Faire.  I will have some new collections for this 2010 season... here is a sneak peak to my "Warrior Fay" Collection.  I created this collection because I wanted to show the world of the Fay in a different light... and protectors of their kind... this one I call "Raven"


My "Celtic Collection" is a very interesting collection.  I add to this collection every year.  This year for 2010 I have added "Griffin"...


Griffin and Raven will be available in all print sizes for the Faire.  Griffin will be available in a Book of Shadow as well.

I will also have my buy 2 get 1 free sale at the Renaissance Faire again this year... this excludes BOS and Mystic Portraits.

Thanks again for keeping in touch...
Cherie