Friday, August 7, 2009

Bristol Renaissance Faire 2009 Update

Hello everyone. Unfortunately I will have to keep this short and sweet...This is a crazy year for me at the Bristol Renaissance Faire. With our new shoppe at the front of the Farie this year has been keeping us busy!

The Faire is trying new things this year to entice people to come... and for us who are working there, we are having a blast. On July 25th there was a costume contest and we had seen everyone from a cardboard knight to Rainbowbrite. Though we were not there personality to judge this contest there is one person I would love to show you. This one won it hands down in our shoppe and he was the best that we have seen at the Faire.



Isn't he just great? I just love the pink ribbons in the braids of his beard!
Well anyway...

For those looking for a deal... From now to the end of the Faire we will have our discount selection. This selection will be all our discontinued items and misprints that all of our customers will be offered to at a steal.

Thank you once again for reading my blog...
and... I look forward to seeing all of you at the Faire.