Sunday, January 27, 2013

So Long, Farewell, Alvederzane - Round 1

As of 2/28/2013, the images below will no longer be available for purchase, with the exception of custom ordered XL journals/BOS. Being a one woman operation, with the occasional assistance of my technology brownie, it is not feasible for me to offer new artwork and constantly keep all my older pieces in stock. 

Fear not, this retirement will not be permanent. In a few years images will be re-released on a rotating basis. Also, during the month of February 2013, all prints will be 30% off so you can grab your favorite image at a discount before it is tucked away into the Mystic Moon Media vault, which is of course guarded by a fierce dragon. 

I thank you for your continued support and understanding. My business wouldn't exist without my wonderful customers. 

Cherie Gerhardt


Click HERE to be directed to our Etsy shoppe.