Friday, April 13, 2012

Action Figures = Awesome

Hopefully I'm not the only one out there who is mildly obsessed with action figures. Cherie is well aware of this fact as I brought my Edward Cullen action figure to the renaissance faire one summer and took a bunch of photos around the shop. I've also brought action figures to Lollapalooza, Canada, and a friend's wedding. That's completely normal, right? 

I'm always on the look-out to add to my collection and here are a few interesting action figures that would make wonderful companions for Edward, Annie Oakley, Buffy, and friends. 

Lunch Lady

Available through Archie McPhee



Jareth the Goblin King and Hoggle
Available through Amazon



Peggy Bundy from "Married With Children"

Available through Hard to Find Action Figures



Bender from "Futurama"
Available through Think Geek



Anne Bonny
Available through Retro Toys