I'm going to be honest - if the zombie apocalypse happens, I'm screwed. Seriously.
Several of my friends have big, elaborate plans on how to obtain weapons, find other survivors, and locate food. Me? I'll probably make the folks from "Shaun of the Dead" look like geniuses.
Therefore, I have taken it upon myself to find some of the best zombie apocalypse survival tips on the Internet in order to live to see another day. Plus, I have to be prepared to save Cherie since a world without fantasy art would be worse than a world overrun with zombies. Be safe, friends.
A Very Zombie Holiday (Instructional Video) is full of tips on how to multitask if zombies decide to come a callin' over the holiday season.
No Zombies have a ton of great tips, including information on pre-zombie outbreak preparedness, zombie recognition, and weapon suggestions.
I found the "avoiding common mistakes" section useful, too.
* Using a vehicle, which you don't have keys for, as a safe haven.
* Leaving simple weapons, like machete's and baseball bats out where the Zombies might find them.
* Teaching Zombies things that might be detrimental to you, like the use of firearms
* Giving your only gun to the dude who's losing his marbles
* Hiding in the basement, but leaving your supplies on the kitchen counter
* Using the elevator in a Zombie infested building
* Fighting with your fellow survivors about little things, after all, we're all in this together!
Zombiephiles explains the top 10 dumbest things to do when being chased by zombies. Each one is important, but I think the most useful is: Don't go down. Zombies can go down, too.