Monday, October 24, 2011

The SALE is ON!!!

Hello everyone!  Wanted to let you know about my book sale that has just started today.

To bring you up to date, I would like to inform you of some changes.  Since the first creation of my books, I would print an image from my collection on a matte paper and then have it acrylic glazed.  For the past summer I wanted to change this and give it more of a traditional "fabric" like feel.
So... with my little mind buzzing... and after many attempts of printing, I decided on canvas!

Now all my images for my XL Journals/ BOS are printed on a water resistant canvas.
I love the finished and polished look that it gives and I love the texture.
That said... out with the old and in with the new.

So from today on, I am selling all my acrylic glazed and imperfect books at incredibly low prices! 
All discounted books are sold in my Etsy Store... Here are some examples!
   
My clearance books are priced from $55-$75
and
  
My imperfect books start at $49!
You can view all my books at my Etsy store!
 Hurry... while supplies last!