Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Mystic Portraits: Waiting List


Hello everyone!
This year has been great... and that is due to all the great customers that I have!  Thank you all for your support in my art.  To this day, it still shocks me to see all of you loving my art as much as I did creating it. So thank you!

With that said... I would like to inform you that due to the high demand that I have for my Mystic Portraits... I am fully booked until March 2012.  Since I am booked so very far in advanced, I will have to put a freeze on new orders for portraits.

If you are interested in a portrait please go to my website...
and fill out the form.   When I start taking new orders again, I will contact you.
Thanks so much for your intreast in my Portraits and your understanding on this matter.
Cherie