Friday, May 6, 2011

May Sale...

Hello again! It is getting to be that time of year again... Renaissance Faire time!  I am starting to go stir crazy.  I just love the faire and around this time of year, I just can't wait until it's here!

Well... until July... I will be at the Baraboo Fair on the Square on May 14, 2011.  If you are by Wisconsin Dells that Saturday come check it out!  If is a free fair with lots of great artists and great food... and you can't beat the price!
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BOGO....
For the month of May I am offering a buy one get one free (of equal or lesser value) on all my matted prints.  You can purchase all my prints at my Artfire and Etsy stores.  At check out just make a note of which print you would like for free!
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As the days draw closer to Bristol Renaissance Faire I will have many new works for you to view.  I will keep you updated!  Thanks again for all your loyal support!

Cherie