Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Bristol Faire is Almost here!!!

Hello everyone... the days are drawing near to the Bristol Renaissance Faire,  in Bristol Wisconsin. 
I am getting excited and nervous. Every year I feel like I will not get everything done in time and yet I seem to pull it off.  I guess I do my best work under pressure...  either that or I am just the queen at procrastination.

That said I have finished my 2011 Mystic Portrait Show Piece and would love to give you guys a sneak peak before Bristol's doors open next weekend.  Here it is...
I would love to thank miss Scarlet Blue for being a wonderful model for this years portrait.   She truly is a kind soul and I had fun creating this portrait for her.

If you or a loved one would like to be in your own fantasy custom Mystic Portrait please feel free to contact me. 
Thanks again...
Cherie